Casual Desktop Game is a fanmade revival of the old Desktop Destroyer game featuring community content.
- Are you waiting in a game lobby?
- Are you waiting for a friend to join you on your favored voice communication tool?
- Do you have a brief waiting time and don't know what to do meanwhile?
- Do you want to relieve stress by going rampage on your desktop?
- Are you a fan of the ancient desktop destroyer and want to dwell in memories?
Then this game is the right choice for you! Casual Desktop Game is a fanmade revival of the ancient Desktop Destroyer game where you can "destroy" your screen with various tools. Or you can lend back and watch entities taking combat on your Desktop.
As a developer you might also want to be interested in creating your own tool using AngelScript. If approbriate your tool might also be featured in the official game Workshop.
- Use: Left mouse button (Use the selected tool)
- Clean: Right mouse button (Clean your "work")
- Menu: TAB (Handle tools, Workshop items, screenshots and view news)
- Team: Space (Change tool team if applicable)
- Screenshot: F11 (Saves a screenshot to disk)
- Console: F12 (A handy tool for developers, e.g., to view scripting errors)
- Exit: ESC (Exits the game)