A Pirate’s Pleasure is a 270,000-word interactive novel by Lisa Fox. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
The Golden Age of Piracy is winding down and life is changing in the Caribbean. The British Empire has renewed its interest in the Bahamas and the time has come for you to choose a side. Will you ally with Nassau’s virtuous new governor and save the island? Or will you choose to side with the rival pirate captain and his tantalizing schemes? Of course, there is also the warrior quartermaster to consider, and his undying quest for revenge.
- Play as a female pirate captain of international renown.
- Find romance, friendship, or even rivalry with a dashing pirate captain, a stoic warrior, and an honorable nobleman.
- Save the Spanish treasure galleon on behalf of the British Empire or take the treasure for your own—and leave Nassau to suffer the consequences.
- Defend your home with violence or though alliance, or leave it all behind for friendlier shores.
- Manage your ship and crew by instilling fear or inspiring their love.
- Use your wits or your steel to foil your rival's plans for mutiny and rebellion.
- Mentor the newest member of your crew. Will she fight for her homeland or will she follow in your footsteps?
- Prove your worth to goddess of lore or choose not to tangle with a deity of old.
- Explore New Providence Island, uncharted jungles, and hidden caves.
Curses, conquest, and true romance. How you live this adventure is entirely up to you. This is your pirate life!