The Epsilon Outcome is a point-and-click adventure game with amnesia, disappearances, strange men in gray hazmat suits, and 8-bit graphics.
This game's for you if:
- you're in to retro games, science fiction, or mysteries
- indie/grassroots stories, art and music are your interest
- you like to solve puzzles on your own or with a friend
- Interact with characters and solve puzzles
- LucasArts-style dialog, simplified Sierra-style interface
- A world of 39 screens
- Original 14-song soundtrack
- Online hint guide if you're in a pickle
- While the game features audio design, the game can be completed without sound.