It's a simple and reliable asset for developers, streamers, and gamers. Visit this page in the steam community hub to see supported and unsupported games.
DIRECT STEAM INTEGRATION
- Speed0 automatically detects all of your Steam games.
- Speed0 modifies the way your game sees time pass.
- Animations finish sooner, NPCs walk quicker, game time passes faster.
- Because the game itself remains unchanged, you can experience dramatic speedups without any modding.
- You can bundle Speed0 as part of your game.
- Accelerate your turn based game in a natural way with minimal overhead.
- Set triggers and conditionals, and configure the max speed.
- Compatible with nearly any game engine.
The amount of speedup you experience will depend on two things:
#1 The speed you choose
#2 The game itself
Not all games are compatible, but many are. Here are some examples:
- Skyrim Intro Cutscene - Before: 4min 40s, After: 40s (700% speedup!)
- Borderlands 3 New Character Intro - Before: 6min 54s, After: 200s (200% speedup!)
- Final Fantasy X HD Yunalesca Custcene - Before: 6min, After: 140s (250% speedup!)
- Are you losing viewers? Did you agree to stream a game, but its long plot sequences are causing people to lose attention and unsubscribe?
- Are you unable or unwilling to stream certain games because they are too "slow" for your audience?
- Does your speedrun come to a screeching halt as you hit the same ten minute wall of dialogue, every time?
Streamers... keep your audience engaged: use our end user tool to set up hotkey bindings for quick use.
- Are you working with a game engine that has frustrating transitions and animations?
- Do you want to quickly and robustly implement a feature to speed through cutscenes and to speed up combat animations?
Developers... add Speed0 to your game project: we provide a well documented API compatible across a wide range of devices which you can integrate into your software.
- Is that an unskippable cutscene before a hard boss, but the checkpoint is before the cutscene trigger?
- Do you want to replay some of your favorite games, but dread the endless, unskippable dialogue?
- Do you play turn-based games, only to throw your hands up in frustration as the enemy turn takes an eternity?
Gamers... Fast forward through slow opening credits, overly dramatic animation sequences, unskippable dialogue sequences, speed past story points you've already heard, and focus on the parts of the game you enjoy.