Let us try to explain how this brain-melting idea works: You are able to switch between the different tracks of a race any time you like. When you switch away from a track, a computer racer takes over driving on that track for you.
Unfortunately, the AI racers aren’t what you’d call competent. They are what you’d call incompetent. In other words, to place well in every track you\'re racing on, you’re going to have to hop track-to-track on a regular basis to account for the subversively cretinous computer cars.
This Artificial Idiocy™ is uniquely powered by our Intelligent Stupidity™engine.
Here’s just some of the many other reasons you’re going to love Drive!Drive!Drive!:
* Online multiplayer! Compete against friends and/or total strangers!
* Create your own racing calamities with the track creator. Then punish the rest of the world by sharing them online!
* Four different styles of gameplay, including: purist mode, arcade mode, collection mode, and time trial!
* A campaign mode featuring 50 tracks
* A bonus campaign mode featuring 50 additional (and harder!) tracks
* An amazing soundtrack by the world\'s state-of-the art synth/prog/post-rock band ZOMBI
* Those trippy retro/future visuals all the kids are hallucinating over, set across different galaxies and multiple gravities
The future of racing games has finally arrived, and it’s far stranger than anyone anticipated.
* Please note: Drive!Drive!Drive! requires a controller in order to play!