- Reposition Satellites and Manually dictate their targets
- Manage your Energy reserves to send Satellites into orbit or unleash Planetary Powers
- Balance the Strengths of each unique Satellite against the weaknesses of aliens
- Campaign Mode: 4 Planets, 5 levels each! Each level features a unique non-random sequence of aliens which assault your planet, and a unique set of available Satellites with which to fight them off.
- Endless + Challenge Modes: Put your tactical satellite skills to the test! These modes auto-save after each wave you complete, so you never lose your progress.
- Unique Satellites + Enemies: Every Satellite has it's role, every enemy has its weakness. No single Satellite or enemy is just a stronger version of another; this is a game about strategy, not brute-force one-upmanship.
- Dynamic Difficulty: The better you get at the game, the more the Spawner Systems will challenge you. Replaying Campaign levels will get more difficult the better you get at them.
- Designed for Desktop: Optimized for Mouse/Keyboard; Orbit: Satellite Defense has shed it's mobile past. Features Keyboard shortcuts for all on-screen buttons. Manual Targeting has been assigned to Right-Mouse button to eliminate the Satellite pop-up Menu, streamlining the overall gameplay experience.
Your FeedbackVote on which Feature is added next and submit Suggestions using this Google Form
Found a Bug? Please tell us about it using this Google Form