Creatives love the ability to retain their formatting when they use Multiplicity to seamlessly copy and paste content from one PC to another. Designers and editors alike use seamless mode to run editing programs alongside their intense graphic design applications without experiencing lag, stutter, or drop in frame rate. Audio sharing lets you listen to sound from both PCs without switching headsets and speakers.
If you run two computers when you're gaming, streaming, or video-sharing, Multiplicity can keep your PC running optimally. Use your laptop or another machine for additional tasks while you play without having to constantly switch back and forth between keyboards.
Multiplicity’s seamless mode allows you to establish a keyboard and mouse connection between your two computers while they’re adjacent to each other and on the same network. You can stack your displays and move easily between them, or create a virtual laptop “docking space” that will easily reconnect every time it comes back within proximity.
If you use multiple PCs on a regular basis, Multiplicity is the solution you’ve been looking for.
- Seamless: Control up to 2 PCs with one keyboard and mouse
- Preserve formatting on text and images which are copy & pasted between two PCs
- Audio Share from multiple PCs and listen through one PC
- Seamlessly switch between PCs using a mouse, hotkey, and touch (for touch-enabled monitors)
- Hot key or touch to a specified field in an application or form