No extra hardware is required. If you have a VR set with tracked controllers, then you have a virtual cockpit where you can reach out and interact with the stick and throttle, flip switches, press buttons, and even pull the eject handle if things go wrong.
Immerse yourself in action packed combat missions, delicate vertical landings, aircraft carrier operations, aerial refueling and more.
- AV-42C Tilt-jet VTOL/STOL/CTOL Attack/Transport vehicle
- Fully interactable cockpit via tracked controllers
- Various interchangeable equipment - guns, rockets, missiles, bombs, etc.
- Near realistic vehicle systems - heads-up display, targeting pod, multi-function displays, radar, IR flares, chaff, etc.
- Head-mounted cueing system
- Ejector seat
- Realistic vehicle physics - lift, weight, thrust, drag
- Several playable missions - "story mode" campaign, free flight, training scenarios/tutorials
- AI wing men - fighter escorts and attack VTOLs
- AI friends and foes - Tanks, artillery, surface-to-air missile launchers, ships, planes
- Aerial refueling
- Carrier operations - catapult assisted takeoff, arrested landing
- Island/ocean map
Planned FeaturesTo be added throughout Early Access
- "F/A-26" Fighter/Attack Jet
- More weapons and variants for different roles
- More missions/complete campaign
- More maps
- More types of friendly and enemy units
- Better vehicle damage model
- Custom mission/campaign editor
- Ground based refueling and rearmament
- Radio communication system for commanding wing men and other AI
- ATC system
- General improvements to existing features
"Stretch Goals"If all goes well - possibly in updates after full release
- Full modding support