What can spending four quarters in this game make you do:
- Get a cooler quarter and make it shine to reflect enemy projectiles!
- Play as a cute grill named Mashiro.
- Become a CEO of a company.
- Perform massive combos with your sword!
- Fight against people!
- Fight against people who permanently replaced their heads with crabs!
- Fight against friendly spiders!
- Listen to an awesome original soundtrack!
- Learn how drinking milk everyday makes your bones stronger!
- Learn how donuts can bring your friends closer!
- Unlimited continues unlike arcade machines (but they're obviously cooler games!)
- Have a little sister who supports you in anything you do!
What you can't do in this game:
- I lied. You can only help Mashiro become the CEO of a company.
- You can't become a CEO IRL (but if you know how to do it IRL, tell us!)
- Kill people (I mean everyone explodes, but please assume you only knock them out.)
- Adopt a cat (Sorry. In the span of the game's 24 hour development cycle, we played with someone's cat instead of making this feature. We are fools.)