Coming online, Mono finds himself alone in a dark, dystopian world overrun with other hostile robots. Guide Mono through his solo journey, unravelling puzzles to uncover the buried secrets of this desolate world. Can you break the infinite cycle and find your true self?
Monobot is a 2D physics-based puzzle platformer where you take control of Mono, a small entity caught up in a hostile world set in a dark, distant future. Coming online, Mono finds himself alone and without answers. Players must guide Mono through his solo journey, unravelling puzzles to uncover the buried secrets of this dystopian world. Can you break the infinite cycle and find your true self?
Starting as a simple robot without much knowledge of the world around him, Mono begins his journey armed only with his ingenuity and reflexes. As he traverses through the desolate world, players will slowly be able to upgrade Mono with unique enhancements to help him on his journey - a magnetic arm and teleportation arm which provide Mono with new creative solutions to the puzzles that befall him. Collect various documents and overcome numerous obstacles in order to discover humanity’s final fate.
* Explore a dark world filled with killer robots set on destroying non-conforming bots
* Solve puzzles to unlock pathways, discover powerful upgrades, and uncover the dark story of what happened to humanity
* Upgradeable powered robotic arm to overcome obstacles within the desolate future
* Use artificial gravity to help Mono traverse areas of the planet
* Collect communication logs to decipher a grand story of humanity's rise and fall
* Explore the world created with a rich and beautiful handcrafted cinematic art style
* 7 chapters of a vast world filled with puzzles, stealth, and danger
* Alternate endings depending on gameplay choices made
- Gravity defines the jump height, the height jumping can reach is relative to the gravity of the current space.
- Modularized body parts bring about different skills, mix and match to breakthrough the obstacles.
- Unravel the diverse puzzles buried within a deserted and dangerous future world.
- Unqiue vehicle and robot steering experience.
- Futuristic wasteland presented by concise art style.