Go Play Lumberjacks pits a cast of wacky lumberjacks in four-player competition as they climb, chop, saw and logroll their way to victory! Use your Wii Remote as the all-in-one timber-cutting contest tool. Saw dust will fly from your chainsaw in the Hot Saw; test your balance on the waterlogged Log Roll, ascend towering tree trunks in the Pole Climb and much more!
• Four-player party competition from the great outdoors!
• Five event categories with featuring over 15 individual events:
– Sawing: Solo Cross, Hot Saw & more
– Axe Throwing: First to 1000, Time Limit & more
– Climbing: Pole Climb, Tree Top
– Chopping: Underhand, Springboard & more
– Water Events: Log Roll, Boom Run
• 15 eclectic characters to chose from, each with unique animations and tools:
– Jack, the err, giant lumberjack
– Jill, the chainsaw-toting beauty
– Nozawa, the ninja assassin
– Bart, the peg legged pirate
– Lance, the lumbering medieval knight
– Axl, the 80’s rocker
• Unlock use of your own Mii!
• Wii Balance Board support
• Earn trophies unlockable pieces of gear (saws, axes, and more)
• Up to four live players can play at a time (AI will fill in remaining spots in one, two or three individual player matches)