Resonance is a joint effort between Wadjet Eye and xii games. It's been five years in the making, and it's without-a-doubt their longest and most ambitious game to date. This gem is made by gamers for gamers, and you can clearly see that in almost every element of the game. From the polished and intuitive interface, through well balanced puzzles, all the way to the fun and gripping story, you can tell that xii games knows how to get the job done right. So if you are an old-school adventure game fan then this game should scratch all the old-skool gaming itches you’ve been feeling while delighting you with its innovations and story.
- Voiceover work featuring fan-favorite Logan Cunningham (Bastion).
- Four simultaneously playable characters.
- Fully-voiced dialogue.
- A twisting, riveting storyline influenced by player decisions
- Long and short term memory system – ask anybody about anything in the game!
- Over ten hours of gameplay!