About This Game
Gravity Panda is a platform puzzle game. In the game, you can move on any static object by changing the direction of gravity of the character, on the wall, on the slider bar. Unravel the mystery by understanding many counter-intuitive behaviors. There are 6 chapters in the game. Each chapter has a unique environment and a unique decryption mode that requires thinking many time to pass. The difficulty of the game is gradual, from simple to difficult.
- In the game, you can change the direction of gravity in a variety of ways to pass the level.
- 6 different game environments:
- Ordinary environment: only changing gravity can pass levels.
- Portal and gravity-bridge: you need to use these two tools to pass levels.
- Cooperate with Shadow: you need to control two characters, they move and change gravity at the same time.
- Become bigger or smaller: you can use a variety of ways to become bigger or smaller.
- Time: you can accelerate or decelerate speed in various ways.
- Gravity flow: gravity cannot be changed in a restricted gravity flow.
- The operation is relatively simple, pursuing declassification and not seeking operation.
- The principle of game design is that every level must be thinking some time to pass.