Unique roguelike gameplay
Your hero starts out with a deck of basic cards (items & abilities). At the start of each dungeon, your hero's deck is shuffled into the dungeon deck (monsters) and dealt out in a 3x3 grid. Defeat monsters to earn gold, then use that gold to acquire your items & abilities from the dungeon. Remove a tile from the dungeon and a new one will be dealt out from the dungeon deck. After you clear a dungeon, you'll earn new, powerful cards to add to your deck as well as perks - passive traits that bend the rules of the game.
The exciting and colorful cast of Meteorfall: Journeys (iOS & Android) returns in Krumit's Tale. Join your favorite heroes: Bruno, Greybeard, Mischief, Rose and Muldorf as they attempt to defeat the Uberlich in this exciting new adventure. You'll also meet Krumit, a mysterious shop owner who trades in magical artifacts. Why has he summoned you to his shop, and what secrets does he hold?
Unlockable heroes and cards
When you first visit Krumit, you'll only be able to select Bruno. After each run, you'll earn XP and automatically unlock new characters and cards. Krumit's Tale respects your time - you'll be able to unlock all of the content easily through normal gameplay, and never have to grind.
.. and a whole lot more
- 4 unique heroes planned at launch (currently Bruno / Greybeard, with more coming during Early Access)
- 40+ perks - passive abilities that change the rules of the game
- 40+ unique cards per hero, plus a neutral pool of shared cards
- Ideal for short bursts of play - runs take about 45-60 minutes and autosave allows you to quit at any time and continue later
- 20+ enemies, each beautifully animated by the talented Evgeny Viitman (artist for Meteorfall: Journeys)
- Innovative grid-based system gives players opportunity to construct awesome combos and plan ahead
- Procedurally generated journey - each run, the dungeons you'll encounter vary
- A whimsical but deeply thought out world, humorous script and diverse cast of characters and NPC's – the Meteorfall Universe grows!
- Evgeny Viitman’s iconic art and animations
- Craig Barnes’ compelling musical compositions
- Intricate tales and item flavor penned by Danny Wadeson
- Krumit's professionally voice acted by Adrian Vaughan