The gameUrban Cards is an economic deck building card battler, with a Roguelike and city builder infuse. Your goal is to build a competitive deck with Businesses, Workers, and Henchmen to make money and undermine your competitors as you work your way through the campaign.
Early Access Features
- 2 Neighborhoods: Akibara and Oper, with 2 starter decks each
- Build your deck and define your play style as you follow the Campaign path
- Procedurally generated Campaign
- Over 62 cards and many more coming; and 4 different card types: BIZ, Workers, Henchmen, Actions and Objects
- Over 18 Items to collect so far
- Two victory conditions, Make money faster than your opponent with your investments or make them go bankrupt by burying them in debt
- More than 16 enemies
- Trading card system
- 20 Event stages with many surprises!
The StoryThe game is set in Hues City, a parody of our society and economy, with colorful cards, different classes and playing styles. The two decks available now are Akibara, the technological and nerd neighborhood, trading in intangibles and information. And Oper, the established powers of banking and speculation.
Pick your neighborhood, define your style, sabotage the competition, and start a stellar career from the ground up!