Life as we know doens’t exist, hordes of undead and demons have emerged and now rule the earth. The human race was forced to live in underground shelters in order to survive. To take what used to be theirs, humanity gathered forces and established small specialised teams to eliminate the threat. This action was called Project Rest in Pieces, aka R.I.P .
Killing the undying would not be enough, instead humanity developed an extremely advanced AI technology to manipulate specialized forces, now called “Agents”, in order to command from headquarters.
Using this advanced technology, AI called by project’s name “R.I.P.”, managed to capture the leftover souls of the undead to perform improvements on Agents gear, weaponry, but also on their strength and abilities.
Now it’s up to you, to save what remains...
EARLY ACCESS CURRENT BETA STATE
We want to state that, as Project RIP is on a Beta playable version, many features are missing, polishing of game content is considered basic and there will be bugs during gameplay.
- 8 Weapons Available (Upgrades and Skins ready)
- Combat and Gore Mechanics implemented
- Non-Polished but fuctionable and Navigable Menus
- 1st Mission release on beta Stage
- 3 Difficulties on Mission 1 with Scoring Tables available
- 2 Perks available ( Specialized Weaponry, Dual Handguns mode)
- 4 Agents to choose
Game is Under Heavy Development and updates are planned to be added nearly each day.
You may read all latest News and Updates on our Steam Community Hub.
FULL RELEASE PLAN
- Realistic FPS Movement and Weapon Mechanics
- Blood & Gore Dismemberments
- Multiplatform Global Scoreboards to compete with other Players
- 20 Weapons to choose from and upgrade their stats and skins
- Melee combat from knife to Katana
- 5 Specialized Perks to use in combat
- 8 Agents to choose, with leveling system
- 50 Avatars for prestige
- PickUp items to boost your efficiency
- 3 Mission type Levels + 1 Arena for unlimited Horde play
- 5 Difficulty levels
- AAA Quality Graphics
- Unstanding Sound effects and music
Make humanity’s last stand.