Colossal Saga :: 大传奇

Colossal Saga
大传奇

开发: Paraverse Games
发行: Paraverse Games

评价41%

关于这款游戏

EARLY ACCESS IS OUT NOW!

Early Access is out right now!
We've already completed 85% of the game, and we'll be using Early Access to finish the remaining 15% and perform the final touches. You can play the game to its full capacity as we develop. With updates and new features being added very often, you'll be seeing new material almost daily.
Early Access players also save on the price increase that the full game will have, as they'll receive the full game when it's out for no additional cost!


关于游戏

Master a variety of unique characters with layers of depth!

From the once peaceful town of Celestia, gather a team of friends and take on a horde of enigmatic evils and bosses in dungeon crawls, survival rounds, racing against the fate of time, or battle it out among yourselves to claim the top hero spot!
Challenge yourself with the many modes and take back the corrupt lands of Celestia taken over by the colossals!

What is Colossal Saga?


Colossal Saga is a local multiplayer (1 to 4 players) action-fighting game with unique, dynamic characters available to play on several well-known classic game modes.
The skill-based mechanics-driven combat is easy to pick up for a group of friends trying the game for the first time, and difficult to master, greatly rewarding players with experience and practice.


  • Learn and explore the creative skill designs vastly different from character to character
  • Take on your friends in Versus mode (1v1, 2v2, 4-way death match, etc.)
  • Gather your gang to clear the unique range of dungeon tracks in Dungeon mode
  • Stay close and work together to last long in the challenging Survival mode
  • Design a clever team to outwit and defeat your opponents in Capture the Flag

    Game Features

    • Interactive character/map selection: choose your character in the stadium of heroes
    • Tight, precise and fluid combat mechanics to translate your skill onto screen
    • Balanced and easy-to-understand gameplay allows for a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts
    • Plug-in and use keyboard, PS4 controllers and XBOX controllers with no driver installation or re-mapping controls hassle
    • 10 classes/characters each with their own distinct set of skills to learn and master. Choose a main to flaunt your talent, or practice them all to become an impressive jack-of-all-trades player!
    • 5 unique game modes to show off your aptitude and conquer your friends!
    • Dungeon maps with randomized objectives and enemies allow for high replay value, each round with a different assortment of loot, rare weapons, enemies and an ending final boss!
    • Over 10 dynamic maps to explore and fight in
    • Experience the game in the same scene with a dynamic action camera

About This Game

EARLY ACCESS IS OUT NOW!

Early Access is out right now!
We've already completed 85% of the game, and we'll be using Early Access to finish the remaining 15% and perform the final touches. You can play the game to its full capacity as we develop. With updates and new features being added very often, you'll be seeing new material almost daily.
Early Access players also save on the price increase that the full game will have, as they'll receive the full game when it's out for no additional cost!


About the Game

Master a variety of unique characters with layers of depth!

From the once peaceful town of Celestia, gather a team of friends and take on a horde of enigmatic evils and bosses in dungeon crawls, survival rounds, racing against the fate of time, or battle it out among yourselves to claim the top hero spot!
Challenge yourself with the many modes and take back the corrupt lands of Celestia taken over by the colossals!

What is Colossal Saga?


Colossal Saga is a local multiplayer (1 to 4 players) action-fighting game with unique, dynamic characters available to play on several well-known classic game modes.
The skill-based mechanics-driven combat is easy to pick up for a group of friends trying the game for the first time, and difficult to master, greatly rewarding players with experience and practice.


  • Learn and explore the creative skill designs vastly different from character to character
  • Take on your friends in Versus mode (1v1, 2v2, 4-way death match, etc.)
  • Gather your gang to clear the unique range of dungeon tracks in Dungeon mode
  • Stay close and work together to last long in the challenging Survival mode
  • Design a clever team to outwit and defeat your opponents in Capture the Flag

    Game Features

    • Interactive character/map selection: choose your character in the stadium of heroes
    • Tight, precise and fluid combat mechanics to translate your skill onto screen
    • Balanced and easy-to-understand gameplay allows for a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts
    • Plug-in and use keyboard, PS4 controllers and XBOX controllers with no driver installation or re-mapping controls hassle
    • 10 classes/characters each with their own distinct set of skills to learn and master. Choose a main to flaunt your talent, or practice them all to become an impressive jack-of-all-trades player!
    • 5 unique game modes to show off your aptitude and conquer your friends!
    • Dungeon maps with randomized objectives and enemies allow for high replay value, each round with a different assortment of loot, rare weapons, enemies and an ending final boss!
    • Over 10 dynamic maps to explore and fight in
    • Experience the game in the same scene with a dynamic action camera

游戏截图

前往 Steam 购买 / 下载

在 GameDB 查看详情

您可能还对这些游戏感兴趣

 分享这款 Steam 游戏

参与此游戏的讨论

暂无关于此游戏的评论。

您需要登录或者注册后才能发表评论

登录/注册