The remastered version (which has been in development since late 2018) features better combat, brand new maps and weapons.
The vast maps supporting large-scale team and FFA combat, taking inspiration from real-world military combat around the world.
While this may not look, like your everyday shooter title, Paint Warfare combines strategy, along with fun cartoony gameplay to create a unique and fun multiplayer experience.
- Easy to pick up, with features designed to reward skilled and new players
- 3 vast 2x2km maps, as well as a close range arena type map, encouraging both close and long range combat
- Fight as infantry or in vehicles, such as tanks, trucks, RHIBs and helicopters (coming soon)
- Features both FFA King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch and Teams King of the Hill modes
- Cross-platform play with lightning fast Eu servers