Finding the Soul Orb is a medieval fantasy game. In it, you use your crossbow both as a weapon against werewolves as well as a tool to solve puzzles. It is a story-driven game of twelve chapters.
- Highly immersive 12 levels that save the game progress at their beginnings
- Some angry werewolves gradually get mightier and more numerous as you progress
- A captivating storyline that reveals itself via pedestals
- Atmospheric sound designed to carry you through the highs and lows of their journey
- Charming music that accompanies the atmosphere
- Approachable gameplay; the difficulty settings are "Easy", "Very Easy" and "Extremely Easy", and can be changed instantly while playing
- Some additional creatures to be found (and shot) through careful world exploration