Sausage Fest is a 2-10 player online top-down shooter. Blast and pound your opponents to become more than just a footlong and assert your dominance over the rest.
Things You CAN Do
- Engage in Sausage combat with other players
- Be awarded for engaging yourself in Sausage combat
- Customize your character with said awards
- Spray mystery fluids on other people
- Make really good content
- Have a good time with the boys
- Have a literal Sausage Fest
Things You CAN'T Do
- Gain the power of your character in real life
- Get bigger in real life
- Reenact what happens in the game (without an active imagination at least)
- Not have a good time with the boys
- Not have a literal Sausage Fest
The Power of Girth
You grow powerful and do more damage the bigger you get, but at the cost of becoming a larger target.
Maps & Game Modes
Sausage Fest has different maps you can choose from, each with their own unique features that can influence how the matches play out. Choose how you want to play: Split into two teams and work together, or go at it in free for all to see who's truly at the top.
Take advantage of power-ups that spawn from the monuments in every map. Whether it’s to regain your health and last longer, do more damage or to give yourself protection from attacks, when used right, each one can leave its mark on the face of battle.
Your kills convert into jars of mystery fluid that can be used in the store to buy different skins, rocket trails and even kill emotes for your character.
Thrust Yourself to Victory
Just wanted an excuse to write this.