Promesa is a personal project born from a conversation between a grandfather and his grandchild, where you wander through their dreams and memories.
While listening to someone trying to remember their experiences, past and present blend together, forming a stream of images that are both personal and shared.
From memories of homes and streets to surreal visions of imaginary places, Promesa is a contemplative experience about what happens when we’re left dreaming of the things we haven’t lived firsthand.
- A slow and relaxing experience focused on contemplative exploration.
- Every playthrough (of approximately 45 minutes) is different and it takes more than one to see all the scenes.
- A distinct visual style that mixes pixel graphics with high-def light.
- Visit dreamlike environments inspired by Argentinian and Italian cities.
- A personal project born after a few conversations I had with my grandfather and made by a small team of 4 people.
- An acoustic soundtrack that uses many different instruments: from piano and double-bass, to zither and harmonium.
Promesa has been officially selected at the following festivals/exhibitions: