In a sudden change: Harthorn has upgraded its security, including new locks, alarmed windows, and you patrolling it's halls as the new part-time security guard. One night aided by your radio dispatcher, April, you investigate a broken window not into the school, but out of it, which leads to a story-driven dive into psychological horror.
- Explore the vast Harthorn, every room can be entered in a true-to-life high school.
- Talking to April, solving puzzles, reading notes, and checking your map are keys to survival.
- You're not alone: carelessness is repaid with lethal consequences.
- Harthorn is story driven and fully narrated by talented voice actors.
- Detailed environments beckon exploration, from gymnasiums to frozen forests.
- Find clues that tell a bigger story, the more you investigate the more you'll learn.
- Discover the true terror of Harthorn and whose behind (or under) it.
Genre: Harthorn is a short story driven psychological horror game with dialog, puzzles, and exploration at its core.
From the creator of: