Drilly Willis has a drill for a head and rocks at guitar.
But one night, in an envious rage, Flash Clappy, the most arrogant musician who ever lived, crashes Drilly's concert and banishes them to a world of things they hate.
Now Drilly must escape Flash Clappy's prison, fighting strange creatures with their drillhead and learning guitar songs that grant special powers when played. Along the way, they'll find items that unlock new areas, build upgrades to face stronger foes, and ally with living musical instruments also banished by Clappy, all with their own unique tales to tell.
Can Drilly escape this strange world and find their way back to the music? Or will Flash Clappy, a terrible musician who refuses to practice, succeed in banishing all good tunes, instruments, and musicians for eternity?
Only Drilly Willis Can Save Music!
- Drill your enemies with a one-of-a-kind drillhead weapon!
- Jam songs on your guitar to grant special powers and abilities!
- Explore an interconnected world of bizarre creatures!
- Expansive upgrade system! Power up your drillhead, screw shooter, and even your guitar chops!
- Seek out new weapons and items to unlock new locations!
- Fight your way out of a bizarre world created by Flash Clappy, the most arrogant musician that ever lived!
- Interact with living musical instruments all with their own unique tales to tell!
- Powerful soundtrack full of memorable tunes!
- A warped mixture of Metroid, Regular Show, and Bill & Ted!
- The only game to feature a protagonist with a drillhead and guitar powers! We think, at least?