Welcome to the unexplored Realms of Dragoris. Part hunter, part trader, Monstermongers capture creatures and sell them to wealthy dungeon keepers to help them stock their lairs. Compete against others for scarce resources to build a team to capture them. Decide which monsters you want to sell, and which you want to add to your team to help capture stronger ones. Whoever gets the most gold wins. Shall we get started?
Inspired by engine-building Euro-style board games, at the heart of Monstermonger is strategic choice. Sell what you capture to bank your gold now, or invest to gain more gold later? It's a careful balance, but one you'll need to master. Sell too much and you won't be strong enough to capture the monsters that fetch the highest prices - sell too little and your opponent will surely beat you...
- Quick to learn, hard to master.
- Solo campaign & freeplay - local & online multiplayer.
- Over 250 monsters to capture across 8 fantasy realms
- Varied AI with different strategies to beat.
- Gain ranks to become the ultimate Monstermonger!