Elemental Stones: stones imbued with the power of an Elemental Spirit, which grant the wielder of one the ability to control that element via 'magic'.
In the country of Scotsholm, three centuries have passed since they were first created. Elemental stones are now mass-produced and widely used, making magic a personal, commonplace part of people's lives.
In this country lives an energetic little girl named Arche. Arche, having moved with her family to a new home in the town of Tonkiness, has begun attending the only school in the area. That school is the Minasa-Ratis School of Magic. And it's here that Arche may discover something amazing about elemental stones... and herself.
- A massive gameworld to explore - nearly a dozen dungeons to delve into, and easily 25+ hours of gameplay, with lots of extra content to explore!
- Gorgeous, detailed 2D sprite backgrounds and animations - like the best 16-bit game you never got to play!
- Classic platformer-RPG action in the vein of some of the true greats of yesteryear!
- Conquer the challenges before you with intelligent AI companions - you can let them do as they want or customize their behavior to your heart's delight!
- Stunning, professional-quality music and sound!
- Full support for Xinput controllers, including the XBox 360 controller, as well as keyboards!