Chase your future self through time and alternate realities while fighting giant monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake!
No Time To Explain is a game about Time Paradoxes, Jetpack Guns and Ribs In People's Eyes. It's a comedy platformer featuring great music, voice acting and gameplay that becomes more ridiculous as you go.
- USE THE POWERFUL FUTURE CANNON as a gun AND a jetpack!
- PLAY AS NEW CHARACTERS to blast, beam, slingshot and catapult yourself through fire, acid and fairy-cakes!
- TEST YOUR GUN-GLIDING MASTERY: There are 60 wearable hats hidden around these levels, but where are they?
- FACE OFF against giant monsters from alternate timelines, including the most horrific of all: your evil alternate self!
- Kill giant alien crabs!
- Eat cake!
- Fight sharks!
- Jump on stuff!
- Play fullscreen!
- Perform awesome dance moves while wearing collected hats!
- Play different versions of yourself from the future!
- Fully original Soundtrack!
- Create and share your own levels in the built-in Level Editor!
We're an indie game development and publishing company. No Time To Explain is our first game. It came out of a successful Kickstarter and Greenlight adventure. Since No Time To Explain, we started helping other developers with their games. Here's what we're working on:
- Co-developing SpeedRunners -- currently in Early Access on Steam
- Working with 3rd party devs on games like Not the Robots (live on Steam)
- Preparing to release Fearless Fantasy and other unannounced titles
- Unannounced super-secret in-house game
Follow us @tinyBuild