Explore and gather resources from the environment of Pharus 7, use these materials to construct defensive outposts, craft powerful weaponry and upgrade your Pioneer.
NOTE: The game is currently SINGLE PLAYER only.
- Physics based combat (Smash)
- Alien Splintermite (Ground Enemy)
- 1km Map
- Foliage Destruction
- Mineral Destruction (Need to add MOAR!)
- 8 Material Types
- Standard Movement and Mantling
Craftable Weapons and Ammo;
- Pistol (pre-compiled – Not Yet custom)
- Rifle (pre-compiled – Not Yet custom)
Multiple “MATA-Tool” Abilities/Upgrade Modules;
- Kinetic Blast
- Kinetic Laser
- MATA-Combat (Smash)
- Gauss Cannon
- Basic Melee
- Eden Kit
For an up to date list of what we are currently working on we have a public Trello board available HERE (you must have a Trello account)
- Advanced Movement (wall Run)
- Alien Ika (flying Enemy)
We will not promise that the following features will make it into the game until they are actually in the game!
- Alien Juggernaut (ground enemy)
- Refined Melee
- Expanded World
- Additional Pioneer Characters
- Steam Achievements
- Health Packs
- Craftable/ Upgradable Armour
- Expanded build set (doors, windows, ladders, details etc)
- Utility buildings (generators etc)
- Expanded defensive build set (traps and more turrets)
- More enemies
- Neutral creatures
- Robotic allies
- Procedural content
- THE GAWR...
Current Feature Overview
Use your MATA-Tool (Remote Manipulation Device) to harvest trees, foliage and mineral rich rocks within a real-time physics driven environment. Obtain Material Shards for use in outpost building, weapon construction and powerful upgrades. Destroy and recreate your surroundings at will; the world is yours to manipulate, just watch out for the indigenous lifeforms…
Use gathered Materials to craft defenses, walls, ramps and turrets to protect your outpost or construct powerful weapons and upgrades for your Pioneer. Place gathered Materials within your Eden Kit to store, or use them to upgrade the Eden Kit's protective shield and power additional defenses. Expand your territory by building additional Eden kits. How you balance your resources is up to you.
Using unique physics-driven combat you can remotely grab enemies and smash or blast them into the destructible environment. Upgrade your weaponry to tackle the alien hives and claim the territory for your own. Combine different attacks and abilities in order to survive against enemies and environmental hazards. A simple, but fluid movement system gives you freedom to move athletically across surfaces.
Death in Eden Star is permanent. You can be reconstructed back by the Eden Kit provided it contains Teslinium and remains intact, but naturally it must be protected...
The Tech Demo is free and is automatically downloaded with Eden Star. To access it you must do the following;
- Find Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® in your Steam Game Library
- Right Mouse Click over Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® and select Properties from the bottom of the list
- Left Mouse Click on the 3rd tab labelled Local Files
- Left Mouse Click on the Browse Local Files button
This Will Open Up A Browser Window
- Click on the UE3 Combat Tech Demo folder
- Follow the instructions listed within the associated Readme file within the folder, all instructions are also within the Readme document
To launch the Eden Star Tech Demo you must find the folder where you have installed the Tech Demo and find the following folder;
EdenDemo_5.7 > Binaries > Win64 then click on the application (.exe) "EdenGame" to launch the demo
e.g. :: C:""Eden""EdenDemo_5.7""Binaries""Win64""EdenGame.exe