Prominence is a first-person, point-and-click adventure game for the PC filled with puzzle-solving goodness, compelling character arcs, and an engaging story of hope and humanity in the best traditions of good science-fiction.
- Solve a dynamic mix of challenging, yet logical, puzzles that tie directly into the story.
- Discover clues and reconstruct the events of the mission through emails, audio recordings, environmental clues, and a damaged central computer in need of repairs.
- Hack computer subsystems via a text-based interface.
- Acquire and use additional skills and abilities as you progress through the adventure.
- Become immersed in the world through fully rendered HD environments with animated movement and effects.
- Access holographic data archives to explore a wealth of backstory, environmental details, mission information, crewmember records, and more.
- Experience an original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music.
Previews"...if the early preview demo of Prominence is anything to go by, this latest space mystery will be one that is definitely worth unravelling."
"...a very promising game."
"Prominence is an excellent example of what a small but dedicated developer can produce, and I thoroughly look forward to its final release, and so should you."
"..evolves methodically and soon draws you deep into the mystery behind the ill-fated mission."
"Nicht nur Fans von SciFi-Werken wie Arthur C. Clarkes '2001: Odyssee im Weltraum' sollten das Adventure im Gedächtnis behalten."
"Sur une musique électro aérienne, des protubérances se forment à la surface d'une étoile, et explosent, feux d'artifice de l'hyperespace, dangereusement séduisants. Oui, ça me rend lyrique."
- Canard PC (Issue #283)