Key Alpha FeaturesExplore a world left by man, where rogue AI roam the lands previously inhabited by their creators and masters.
- Explore dense forests, radioactive wastes, and abandoned cities in hopes of finding resources and surviving to the next day in this desolate world.
- Join competitive online play. Survive alone or with a partner through a series of five days to come out on top as the superior machines of the new world. Elimination by death brings the challenge to a whole new level as players are removed from the competition after being destroyed.
- Win online matches to upgrade your character's skills and become the most feared and dangerous machine left behind in this new world.
- Find resources and construct your own settlement. Build anything from small wooden encampments to get you through the night to reinforced bunkers with automated defenses to protect against intruding AI.
- In order to power your mechanical being, you will need to find and manage power sources that each bring different advantages as well as costs to using them.
- Hack enemy AI to follow your commands or support you in your ventures.
- Face the wastes alone in single player freeplay where all you have is your own strength and willpower to survive in this post-apocalyptic world.
Development RoadmapWith early access development, community feedback is vital towards producing the best product possible. Since the start of pre-alpha development, feedback and suggestions from the community have greatly helped in shaping the game to the state it currently is. The game has come a long way since the initial Greenlight submission, but there are still lots of improvements and features that can be made.
As the game progresses through alpha, here are a few features planned for implementation:
- More NPC Characters - New machine AIs with varying and unique behaviors that will greatly enhance the level game flow.
- Expanded Hacking - Many more options and commands for hacking and programming NPCs are planned for development.
- Expanded NPC A.I. - Better A.I. will really provide an interesting challenge to both online and offline play.
- New Construction Options - There are quite a few new features for construction that have been planned as well as suggested by the community that will be exciting to implement.
- Weather Effects - Dynamic weather system that will bring new challenges as well as visual improvements by creating a more atmospheric world.
- New Environments - New levels, environments, and biomes are planned for addition in later versions of the game.
- UI Enhancements - Various improvements and polishing for the user interface will make for more immersive play.
- New Online Game Modes - More online game modes, including possible team based survival play.
- Additional Skills - New skills and abilities to provide more customization options to your character.
- More Power Source Types - Additional options such as thermal and hydrogen based power supplies will create more diverse play as each will introduce unique costs and benefits to using.
- Expanded Sound Design - More SFX and atmospheric sound development will greatly add more immersive qualities to the world.