During the game you'll need to manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons, and by making sure they are properly equipped. Of course, keeping the goons alive and getting the biggest loot from each heist is a big part of being a true mastermind.
The Masterplan is currently in Early Access. While the game is already fully playable, with over a dozen of unique heists and a persisting career mode, it is still under development and we will be updating the game regularly. See the Early Access FAQ or the forums for more information. We also hope to get your questions and feedback on our Steam Forums, where we participate frequently.
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slo-Mo on demand, giving you ample time to plan and execute your commands
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob over a dozen of unique heist locations, including everything from a tiny kiosk to the central bank to the drug lord's mansion
- Find clues to the mysterious underlying story
- Experience the bonus prototype local multiplayer game modes