What's Double Action Like?
Imagine doing a backflip off some dude's face, then diving through a window, gold-plated pistols firing in slow motion. There's an explosion behind you and somebody's stolen your briefcase full of money.
Is that enough action for you? Multiply it by two for Double Action.
So, it's like a Micheal Bay movie?
Don't talk to me.
So, it's like a Freddie Wong movie?
Hell yeah! Now you're talking!
Are there weapons? I like weapons.
Yes. Yes you do.
- The Sentinel 9* - A 9mm pistol
- The Stallion .45* - A .45 caliber pistol
- The Undertaker - A 9mm sub-machine gun
- The Mac Daddy - A .45 caliber sub-machine gun
- The Persuader - A combat shotgun
- The Vindicator - A fully-automatic rifle
- The Black Magic - A burst-fire rifle
- Your Fists - They pack a mean punch
- The High Explosive Grenade - For when all else fails
* Pistols also available in dual wield style.
This all sounds very stylish!
Style is good; we like style. Choose a style skill for specialized action:
- Marksman - Improved gun handling and extra firearms damage
- Athlete - Faster speed and better stunts
- Bouncer - Deal more damage when brawling
- Reflexes - Super-slow-motion and bullet time
- Nitrophiliac - Extra grenades, more explosions
What's the objective?
Double Action is a no-holds-barred battle royale interspersed with objectives to survive checkpoints, capture the briefcase full of money, and hunt down the wanted criminal.
How much does it cost?
Don't be ridiculous, it wouldn't be very stylish if we charged you. Double Action is free, just download and play!