Take to the skies and fly past mountains in a wingsuit. Try to hug the cliffs at over 250 km/h or cruise at high altitudes and admire the scenery.
Your body and gear are fully physically simulated. You fly by controlling your character's muscles directly, which changes your pose, which interacts with the air around you. You can see, hear, and feel every gust of wind as you pass it.
The current version already has a lot to play around with:
- A single, finely tuned wingsuit to fly with
- A huge landscape inspired by the Swiss and French Alps, with lots of lines to try
- Multiple camera perspectives (including first-person view)
- Highly configurable graphics and input settings
- Oculus Rift support (currently experimental)
- Time Trials that push your skills to the limit
Gamepad or Joystick recommended!