Please note this game is currently in Early Access, It will drastically change from alpha to beta to final. More and more content is being added every day. The first alpha features freeroam, where you can test out the new tracks and cars in the game and mess around with vehicle physics. Multiplayer is coming soon as well as a story mode. I sincerely hope you enjoy Corona MotorSport and if you do, please write a review :) it helps a lot :) Also, all cars have been slightly modified and had their logos either replaced or removed due to copyright laws. I hope sometime in the near future, we can get licensing and add the official logos back in.
The next generation of indie racing games is here
The first annual Corona MotorSport World Championship is here. Take charge of 4 (more added every week) of the worlds most exotic and lusted cars and claim your place at the top. The event begins in Sochi and spans all over the world from Asia to Europe and to America. Thanks to IBL (Image Based Lighting) the game has visually stunning graphics that can compete with AAA games combined with real world vehicle data to fully immerse you into the game. There are currently 3 modes planned for CMS. Freeroam, where you can go crazy on the dozens of maps with every car, truck, helicopter, and plane unlocked. Multiplayer (coming soon) where you can compete against your friends in races or freeroam around the massive city with up to 16 players. and Story Mode(coming soon).
- Transfăgărășan - A beautiful, scenic hill climb, Transfăgărășan has been called one of the best roads in the world spanning over 90km or 55 miles in the Carpathian mountain range - Coming Soon
- Autodrome Di Monza - A nice track with plenty of straights and challenging curves
- Nurburgring Nordschleife - A dangerous, 20km track in Germany with plenty of opportunities to wreck - Coming Soon
- Sochi Autodrom - a beautiful track just recently completed and built around the 2014 winter olympic center in Sochi
- Miseluk - Serbian street rally with sharp turns - Coming Soon
- Asia Town - Drifting city based loosely in Hong Kong
- Snow Island - A large, detailed island racetrack covered in snow - Coming Soon
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - Hi-res satellite imagery of Punta Cana perfect for a stunt plane
- Large City - Soon to be a massive open world map filled with traffic to smash into (coming soon)
Unlike other Unity games, which use Wheel Colliders that only detect a single point on the wheel that create an unrealistic look and feel, this algorithm recognizes the entire wheel model for beautiful suspension simulation and realistic handling.
Real-Time Damage Physics
Using precise mesh calculations and hinge physics, realistic damage is now possible in-game with no lag as well as detachable parts to make you feel guilty wrecking your car!
Image Based Lighting
Thanks to the Marmoset plugin for Unity, Corona MotorSport has photorealistic shaders and gorgeous lighting.
Unrivaled Aircraft Physics
Thanks to the power of UnityFS, Corona MotorSport now has realisticly controlled airplanes. The alpha comes with one stunt plane on the Punta Cana map. Aircraft DLC's are planned for the final version.