In order to run the restaurant, you will need to buy ingredients and craft them into recipes to sell. Different customers have different preferences, so you will have to choose your recipes carefully. You will need to interpret information, keep records, determine prices, and plan marketing strategies based on that data. By gathering information from a variety of sources, you can make purchasing and pricing decisions. Then you will be able to see the fruits of your labor and if your plans are profitable.
You can also spend time with co-workers and friends in the city. Having friends has a number of benefits, such as getting discounts on recipes, unlocking new ingredients, or upgrades for your restaurant. If you maintain a good enough relationship with them, you might even find romance!
But you can not only spend time with your friends. Your parents are expecting for you to make enough money every week to pay your rent, so you will have to manage your time and money wisely.
Will you be able to pay off your debt? Will you end up with new friends, a potential romance, or end up all alone?
It is all up to you!
- Build the restaurant of your dreams by customizing it the way that you want to
- Decide who you want to be: Become a better cook, develop bonds with the people you meet, or perhaps kindle a romance
- Purchase ingredients from different vendors, each with their own separate perks
- Craft recipes with purchased ingredients to appeal to customers
- Advertise to draw in more customers and upgrade your restaurant to be able to serve them