The game is FREE to play and just a download away!
Aside from a rare few, there were no decent fishing games created over the whole 30-year history of game development. And not a single one in recent years! Don’t we anglers deserve better than that?
Fishing Planet decided to set this historic injustice right and finally make a game that fishing enthusiasts were waiting for all these years! And according to our Beta Testers, we hit the mark!
Fishing Planet isn’t just another game about fishing. Stunning eye-candy graphics, superb hydro and aerodynamics, realistic tackle behavior and damage based on actual simulation physics and, most importantly, fish with artificial intelligence for completely lifelike behavior make this a true-to-life fishing simulator that can help you improve your actual angling skills!
The combination of unique graphics, realistic game physics and sophisticated AI will bring the realistic world of fishing directly to your computer screen!
- 32+ species of fish, each with its unique behavior and AI.
- 7 scenic waterways with multiple locations, various climatic conditions, bottom terrains and vegetation.
- Thousands of tackle combinations with unique physical and hydrodynamic properties.
- Superb dynamic water graphics with ripples and surface that changes depending on wind, current and depth.
- Weather – day/night alternation, change of seasons, different weather conditions (rain, fog, bright sunshine)
- Multiplayer capacity – online tournaments with personal and team scores, system of achievements, leader boards and top-player lists.
What makes us different:
- Complex AI system for fish behavior that correlates with seasonal and climatic change, time of day, speed of water current, bottom contour and type (color and structure), water and air temperature, wind, etc. Biting/striking reactions for each fish species are completely realistic and natural as well as specifics of lure attacks.
- Photorealistic graphics – using latest high-end tools for ultimate photo-realism: photogrammetry, all waterways are based on real location.
- Unique system of game physics and realistic tackle damage – rods, lines and reels break according to their actual individual characteristics. Realistic aero and hydrodynamic environment for lures and retrieves.
- Dynamic water graphics – splashes, waves and ripples on the water create a fully realistic fishing atmosphere.
- Weather – change of conditions depending on location, season and time of day. Possibility of sudden rain or sunshine breaking through the clouds.
- Tournaments and fishing duels – created based on world’s most popular fishing competitions.