Prologue: The Thing in the Weald
Jorgen, a nineteen year-old serf, has just embarked upon a peculiar career: monster hunting. As a walkerman, he will tour the streets and alleyways at night, battling supernatural creatures that emerge when the sun goes down. But before he can reach the city-state of Midgard, a chance encounter will send him spiraling headlong into a world beyond light and reason...
Act 1: Welcome to Midgard
Jorgen's arrival in Midgard is marked by suspicious characters, perilous nights, and the all-pervading smell of a civilization in decay. Both ostracized and incensed by his countrymen, he raises his standard in the world's loneliest revolution...
- Over a dozen beautiful illustrations
- Dozens of unique and fully illustrated characters
- Branching story dependent on player agency
- Five lengthy installments with instances of abstract, description-based puzzle solving
- Pseudo-Board Game aesthetic for battle sequences
- An extensive soundtrack featuring new tracks every episode
- An extras menu featuring a CG gallery and music room
BE WARNED: Walkerman may feature themes and imagery of a violent, disturbing, or sexual nature, and is unsuitable for small children.