SPACE IS EASY. PREPARE FOR EARTH.JOIN THE UGR. Beyond Flesh and Blood is the harsh shooter designed to push your skills to the limit.
Battle through this gory sci-fi, blast apart every enemy with powerful weapons – and unlock the frightening secrets of a 23rd century gone rogue...
- Gory violence: people being ripped in half, gibs and blood, explosions, fire, lasers…and loads more delicious gibs.
- Tough training: no easy gameplay and no cover-based shooting. Unearth your inner hardcore PC gamer...stop hiding and get shooting!
- Detailed environments: Manchester is re-imagined as a dystopian UK city, making full use of the powerful Unreal engine
- Progress is reigned in by the communications link between mind and mech - install signal towers and hack the electricity to get online
- Guns. Explosives. Industrial lasers. Enemy weapons are obtained by killing the opponent (acting as a temporary upgrade to augment your firepower).
- Custom soundtrack
- Mech in Mech: the player can pilots multiple combat rigs – including enemy rigs
- 2+ hours story-driven game play, 7 levels out of a total of 13 before the release of the full first episode
- Discover the truth about humanity’s future exile from Earth…
The year is 2281 and piloting military grade mechs is the only way back to Earth, 80 years after a Global War for resources forced decent society to the edge of Earth’s atmosphere.
Ethan is an engineer from the United Global Remnant: the very last survivors of the human race. Space is safe, but rumours of aliens, terrorists and a meteorite finally conscript Ethan away from humanity's last orbital home, the UGR Astralis space colony.
He must pilot a series of increasingly advanced Tactical Frames alongside the UGR at their base in Manchester, UK. With mind control, there’s no death. But the only way to get health back is by absorbing energy spawned by fallen foes, you to fight to survive. Once a frame is destroyed, a new one is dropped in from orbit allowing you to get straight back into the fight.
TO LEARN THE TRUTH, YOU MUST GO BEYOND FLESH AND BLOOD.
Stand your ground fearlessly. Your enemies are human, machine, alien – and unknown. And anything else we can all come up with as a community!