Shoot, sneak, build, talk, slash, buy, sell, fly, swing, hover, scavenge, teleport & conquer your way through an endlessly generated planet. You can do it all with a friend, too. 5089 includes a rework of 3089 & does not require the original to play.
Newly Added & Key Features
- Virtual Reality: Play 5089 with any SteamVR device, including the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. Want to sit, stand or use your whole room with tracked controllers? 5089 will work with what virtual equipment you do (or don\'t) have! (See forum for more VR details)
- Dialog System: 5089 doesn\'t just have a new story, it has a new way to interact with it. You\'ll be talking with your fellow robots & more, and what choices you make will have consequences...
- New Content: New robot types, new buildings, a new automatic weapon, a new gravity utility, new quest types, enemy shield system, item part color customization, story tidbits...
- Improved Visuals: Better textures, new shaders, redone lighting system, improved animations, additional models... everything should just look more polished & better.
- New Conversion Mechanic: Planet Xax is crumbling; you\'ll need to reclaim & destroy the enemy to improve the infrastructure!
- All New Original Soundtrack: Music specifically crafted for 5089 by Sorath72.
- Easier Learning Curve: Game mechanics are introduced better, improved in-game tips, restructured heads-up display with better labels, added item usage instructions to the inventory & item parts are outlined to make item customization easier.
- Balancing Overhaul: Economy has been revamped, item stats changed, difficulty curved tweaked, aiming system improved...
- Better Performance: Even though 5089 is more detailed, engine reworks shall allow 5089 to run faster than its predecessors!
- Advanced Terrain Generation: Buildings will now be placed in flatter areas, roads will be smoother...
- Co-op Multiplayer: 5089 now uses UPnP to automatically configure your router to forward ports if needed. Also, when Steam is run as administrator (and as a result, 5089 too) on Windows, it will automatically update Windows Firewall to allow communication. These improvements should make co-op play easier to setup!
- Unlockable Classes: Beat the game to unlock 2 new starting classes!
- Steam Integration: Achievements & Cloud game saves!
5089 uses Java 8 & 64-bit runtimes are included. If you have trouble running or questions about 5089, please post in the forum!
Trailer music by Pr0Beats, "Injustice"
Previous Games in the Serieshttp://store.steampowered.com/app/329770/