Legends of Azulgar is a Sci-Fi Action oriented Sandbox Roleplaying game with strategic elements that puts you in command of a space ship, space station and a fleet in a massive sandbox universe. The game immerses the player in a fully interactive environment and a world rich in lore and Legends.
In 2XXX a terrestrial observatory on earth detected traces of an ancient signal from the distant solar system of Auriga. As the world's top scientists investigated, it started to become clear that this signal did not originate from a celestial anomaly - but from an artificial source.
With the signal now partially deciphered you are tasked with exploring this new and strange solar system and discovering the secrets of Azulgar and it’s mysterious signal.
Every shot matters - Legends of Azulgar is inspired by naval combat and focuses heavily on player ability with every weapon in action mode aimed and controller directly by the player. Carefully line up a torpedo strike to inflict maximum damage, lead your targets to ensure a crippling shell impact or charge in for close range combat.
Bombard your enemy from afar with huge cannons!
Launch precision torpedo strikes…
Will you be a space miner hauling asteroids with your grappling hook (yes.. a grappling hook! More on that later!) or an explorer attempting to discover the secrets of Azulgar...
CombatSwitch on the fly and take control of a ship with your captain - pilot in action mode to directly impact the battle.
- Skill-based Weaponry
- Shields: Shields only activate when the player commands - and only face one direction.. use them wisely or get crushed by incoming fire.
- Afterburners: Escape the battle or use them to close range and surprise your enemy - but remember afterburners have limited energy so don't get caught out.
- Missile Defences: Torpedo's and missiles are a BIG problem.. but time your defences well to counter then with your ships mini-guns.
Captain customisationLevel up your captain and unlock new abilities and ways to customise how you play!
Special Cards (CyberSlots) that you can use to customize your captain.
- Some cards will be rare to find and only drop from bosses or youd have to be really lucky to find them in your new card deck. Some will be more easier to find.
- Captains drop these cards once their Bridge module is defeated and other players or NPCs can loot them.
- Yes this basically means full loot pvp if you choose to play on such servers!
- Some cards will have active abilities and cooldowns and some will have passive abilities that improve your ship behaviour all the time.
- Players can choose to exchange cards or play a game of poker or dice for them in pubs or outside the game
- Cards will also be trateable on steam workshop
SOLThe starting system of Legends of Azulgar and home to Earth, explore, fight and visit the very reaches of our solar system.
SOL will be the first system made available in the game starting with the Closed Alpha release and will be a rendition of our own solar system set within the lore of Legends of Azulgar. Mankind has reached and settled in space and now commands the technology to explore the universe - what will you do with it?
ARUGIAExplore the system of Arugia and uncover it’s past - what - or who? sent the signal that brought you here and what were their intentions?
- Find Azulgar - a planet steeped in mystery located in a far away system and uncover the source of the signal that brought you to Arugia.
The Rift: Access another dimension.. Dark... dangerous… and far from empty... But can you turn this strange realm to your advantage?
- Learn about the strange alien race The Morrids - investigate and even capture them as specimens.
- Use the dimension to your advantage - disappear into the Rift and use it to strike from where they least expect.