Four teenage dragons go on an adventure to save their kidnapped mom. The culprits? The mechaliches! They are an evil robotic society who survived the collapse of a technologically advanced alien civilization. On their way, our dragons meet various mega bosses and learn more about their enemies goals.
- A smooth and fresh interpretation of classic Run and Gun games,
- Solo or local co-op up to 2 players,
- Tons of enemies to blow up,
- Gorgeous pixel art,
- Lots of weapons with alternatives firing modes,
- Punchy soundtrack with old school tones,
- Far too many explosions,
- Higher difficulty modes for an extra challenge,
- Full controller support,
- 2 players on one keyboard support,
- Hyper responsive controls and non stop action,
- Future updates and free new levels already planned.
SHOOT SHOOT - DIE - SECRET PASSAGE - ROLL - OH NO IT'S A TRAP!
There are a dozen kind of enemies. Some are just shooting at you, other lob at you, some fly around and drop bombs, some have a shield in front of them, some fly and shoot, some are slow but very resistant, some are sniping you, some punch you etc.
Use the map to travel freely through already completed levels and improve your previous high score.
You can collect power ups along the track (machine gun, super laser, naval cannon, heath pack, etc.). Every act of destruction rewards you with scraps (score). Use them to unleash your weapon super powers for a few seconds: bigger bullets, bouncy projectiles, increased range, higher damage, larger splash area, secondary effects, etc!