宇宙 - The Red Solstice地球被一種名為STROL的病毒籠罩著，人類剩下的只有火星的殖民地，火星上幸存的人類建立了一個由強權統治的社會。但是火星並不歡迎人類的到來，殖民地遭受暴風雨的摧殘，情況危殆，殖民地也因叛亂被逼停止尋找治療病毒和修復地球的方法。由於病毒的傳播，殖民地無可避免遭到癱瘓。玩家必須戰鬥，趕在風暴和病毒滅絕人類前，尋找最後的一線生機....
挑戰我們從第一支製作的遊戲The Red Solstice學識到融入策略元素是一件十分好的事情，所以我們在本作Solstice Chronicles: MIA中將策略元素加入其中。如果玩家準備好體驗，相信這款遊戲會令你們滿意。
About This Game
DescriptionSolstice Chronicles: MIA is a twin stick shooter in which players control the difficulty by managing their threat level through special skills.
Universe - the Red SolsticeThe Earth was overrun by STROL virus. What little was left of man kind colonized Mars, and established a society ruled by powerful corporations. But Mars isn't welcoming, and a violent storm threatens to tear the colonies apart. In a race against time, both the corporation and insurgents will stop at nothing to find the cure and reclaim the Earth. As the virus inevitably spreads through Tharsis colony, the players must fight the mutants, the storm and the odds to find the cure before it's too late.
StoryIn a dead colony, a corporate marine is left far behind enemy lines. With an unlikely help of an insurgent drone, he faces the battle for survival against an army of murderous, mindless mutants... and worse things.
ChallengeWe from Ironward want to take a different approach to twin-stick shooters. We learned that tactics can be great in our first game The Red Solstice, and we're trying to add a bit of that tactic into Solstice Chronicles: MIA, we feel that if players prepare themselves, the reward will be much more satisfying.
- Master fluid twin-stick combat to blast through waves of mutants on Mars.
- Use your drone's abilities tactically, weighing the risk and reward of decisions that drastically change the threat you face.
- Decide between scavenging for supplies and upgrades in the face of the oncoming menace, or pushing forward, potentially unprepared for the enemies still to come.
- Decimate the mutant onslaught with upgradeable weaponry, including shotguns, rocket launchers, and more, as well as special Heavy weapons, like the autocannon and flamethrower, which will obliterate everything in their path.
- Develop your own skill tree from across four classes--Assault, Demolition, Hellfire, and Terminator--to become the ultimate instrument of destruction.
Solstice Chronicles: MIA is the second Fig funded game to be released. Its crowd funding campaign succeeded with 103% of its goal and was supported by 512 backers. Supporters of the game could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign.