This visual novel was done in the span of one month for NaNoRenO game jam.
Ever since Aliya joined Airis' Vassals as a warrior, she has been devoted to her cause of protecting her country from the creatures that, having lost their senses due to a strange plague, started attacking the cities years ago. Constantly training in dungeons and working to improve herself, she believes she can become one of the best warriors in the kingdom. Unfortunately, there is just one little problem — lately, Aliya has been suffering from blackouts, waking up in different locations with no memory of what happened. Fearful of what this means and what may be happening to her, Aliya is determined to get to the bottom of her strange condition. During her search for a cure for her affliction, she might just discover more than she expected — about her friends, her beloved country and the plague that threw the country into chaos in the first place.
- 3 love interests — one male, one non-binary, one female — each with a completely different route!
- 9 endings + 3 hidden (read: half-troll, half-serious) endings
- Over 70 meaningful choices that change the story and determine your ending
- Approximately 140k+ words
- Unique sprites for 6 important characters
- 6 CGs
- 3 chibi CGs
- 5 custom BGs
- Original soundtrack
- Completely free!