The goal of the game since early development has been to allow the player to rule and do what they want, with the relevant consequences.
- Randomly generated mercenary groups you can hire to fight your enemies
- Randomly generated independent kingdoms you can trade with, battle, explore and even vassalise
- Randomly generated goblin tribes you can attack or trade with
- Randomly generated Bandit groups who rob your lands and attack your people
- Tons of hidden areas to discover by exploring, such as demon gates and magical wells
- A huge arena that you can arrange tournaments in and bet on fights
- Randomly generated musicians with strange songs
- Random events at every turn that will keep you on your feet
- Kingdom upgrades in everything from guildhalls to harvesting
- Change the laws of your kingdom to suit you best
- Open a hall of knights dedicated to whatever you wish
- Over 1 quadrillion randomly generated faces
- Millions of randomly generated races
- Tons of other randomly generated things like: flags, phrases, currencies, buildings, architectural styles, naming conventions
- And so much more...