Kronorite is a nice little casual arcade game that you can hop into when you're bored and play with up to 10 people (5 vs 5). There are two teams which fight over the premise of having more terrain area than the other team. Each kill covers a portion of the other team's territory which gradually increases throughout the match.
- To counteract and protect yourself from getting killed, you put down crates. With time, you unlock different presets which help you build complex structures faster.
- When getting killstreaks with the Archery class, you get arrow upgrades: splash damage arrows, lighting arrows and more!
- On the other hand, with the tank class, you get other class specific power ups when your killstreak gets higher such as extra shields and speed.
- Make great use of powerups to increase your chances of winning!
- Each class has an important gameplay role which can change the flow of a match.
Four different maps you can play on:
- Aztec Jungle
- Sakura Season
- Frosty Winter
- Antique Desert
- Parties: play with your friends!
- Two game modes
- Cosmetic items which you can sell on the market!
- Steam and Discord integration (Rich Presence)
- Really really satisfying kills
- No gambling, loot boxes or microtransactions
- Over 20 supported languages
- Custom matches!
Our goal is to make an enjoyable game for everyone to play with friends, not to make a fortune. It all started just for fun and we want to keep it fun.
We're a tiny team of four high schoolers. We work on Kronorite in our free time and despite our limited resources, it turned out to be a great little project and we hope everyone enjoys playing it as much as we enjoyed developing it.