10k is for anyone looking to
- Communicate complex ideas
- Showcase 3D models in context
- Mockup interconnected game environments
- Explore and design systems
- Create next-gen mind maps and org charts
- Explore and communicate scientific discoveries
- Learn about complex systems
Using 10k, you can
- Import, view, and position 3D models and images - either your own files or from Google Poly - all in-world, in VR
- Seamlessly import and visualize scientific and financial datasets, including protein and molecule structures, neurons, and time-series data from Quandl
- Customize colors, labels, descriptions, and add some basic ambient animations
- Create rich visual experiences made of multiple scenes or environments
Currently, we support importing 3D models, protein crystal structures, time-series economic data, images (PNG and JPEG), and neuron cell structures Users can upload their own files, or instantly grab content from a variety of integrated APIs, including Google Poly, the Protein Data Bank, NeuroMorpho, and Quandl (economic data).
Over the last 8 years, the Dynamoid team has been working on our internal tools for importing, processing, and visualizing a variety of datasets. This technology forms the core of the 10k platform, and includes data parsers, visualizers, shaders, and a behavior system. We're incredibly excited to see what other people want to create using the platform - it's the first time we've opened up any of our tools for other peope to use. Let us know how it goes!