Welcome to a world of dinosaurs and other mythical beasties!
Kit Marlowe and P. Quince, theater director and playwright respectively, have an idea to put on a new play, but needs your help! The world is at war, and live theater is dying. The plan is simple: put on a production of Romeo & Juliet, a new play that could cause peace among two of the most affluent families in the war.
Assemble your cast, assign them their roles, and dive head-first into the role of both playwright and director! Establish relationships, platonic or otherwise (but always awkward), as you navigate the ridiculous world of live theater.
Does include drug references, sexual humor, and swearing.
- Two Playstyles, Both Alike in Dignity: First, interact with your fellow peers outside of rehearsal for Romeo & Juliet. Then, during the rehearsal phase, make decisions that best direct the course of the play.
- Interact with six main characters and many minor ones
- Part visual novel, part comedy, part drama, part dating sim (but we already covered "part comedy", right?) , all dinosaur!
- Create bonds with the six main characters that will shape how the play goes
- Will your choices lead to happiness, hate, or romance?
- Mode changes included: ability to turn off the color indicators in favor of verbal indicators (for choices)