- 1 to 4 players local multiplayer fun
- Quick, configurable competitive gameplay with co-op elements: e.g. rescue opponents from a trap, and earn points for it
- Every car has an unique attack
- Play using Xbox (One, 360) controller(s) or keyboard
- If you've chosen to play multiple rounds per match, a new - randomly chosen - power-up will be added to the next round(s)
Introductional storyYou are an ambitious rally car driver specialized in doing donuts with any car. Sadly enough, you are not the only one: your opponents are trying to beat your world record!
Somewhere in the wild, there is a series of old rally circuits previously used by experienced drivers. You decided to call your opponents to challenge them on those circuits.
They may use any car from your garage, but what they don't know is that you equipped every car with a special attack to help you win the match. Those old rally circuits are the perfect locations to show your opponents who's the king of the donuts!
TrainingRaise your own skills by playing the training mode alone. Please note: there are no bots.
How many donuts are you able to do in at least 48 seconds? Hopefully your opponents won't mess with you (rare circumstance). Fortunately, there are power-ups to improve your odds!
Colour the Wheel
This mini game is like Classic, but it requires slightly more skills. Colour as much tires as you can by doing donuts around them. Don't stop defending your previously coloured tires, because your opponents can steal points from you by re-colouring them.
Stay on the target for the longest time. Smash other cars away with, for example, a boxing glove. This mini game brings more battle style to the game.